I do have to say, though, that I will celebrate the fact that we won't have to see currently concussed** B. Weeds in the game at all.
** I like the word concussed. It reminds me of swearing. Which reminds me of the Browns. So maybe I don't like the word concussed all that much.
So let's start that list of things I would rather be doing....RIGHT NOW! Hey look, it's time for kickoff!!!
1. Create a day-by-day rundown (with visuals) of Hollie Strano's outfits over the last year.
A permanent fixture on Mr. Blackwell's "Must Destroy" List.
2. Listen to the entire Phil Collins Songbook.
3. Watch the Sarah McLachlan sad doggy commercials on a continuous loop for four quarters plus halftime.
4. Ride all of Cedar Point's rides. In the snow. By myself. While I have the flu.
But who would start them??
5. Go clothes shopping with my mom.
Not my mom. (Because I would be standing behind her with my arms crossed like a poorly-mannered child.)
6. Attend a country concert wearing appropriate "country fan" apparel.
When in Rome...NEVER!!!
7. Listen to the Really Big Show.
8. Dress up like a mattress and wave at people outside a mattress store in a questionable neighborhood.
9. Sit at a table with someone who ordered the Greenhouse Tavern's special menu item "half a pig head."You are what you eat. Read this.
10. Watch all the Charlie Brown specials for every holiday, including the stupid camp one. (And I mean the one where he goes to camp and not the one where he prances around in women's clothing.)
Oh, Chuck. The holidays remind me of why I don't like you, too! Please go away.